In 1930 ELMO designed the ducale fountain pen. ELMO converted later on, to Montegrappa.
Ducale Fountain Pen
Only 80 Km separate Venice from Montegrappa, so the pen based his design on that city. The pen embodies the design of the Doge’s Palace. After 80 years, the Ducale name returns heading this new nice collection.
The Ducale Fountain Pen Features:
- First introduced in the 1930s as an upscale writing instrument.
- Balanced resin body for enjoyable writing.
- Easily slips into your pocket
- with signature rolling ball on clip
- Polished steel nib
- Honeycomb pattern engraved on nib
- Cartridge or converter fill