Lalex Simbolo Roller Pen. The Simbolo collection, inspired by the trade symbols of the professions. The pen has an interchangeable clip with emblems representing all the professions. The fountain pen, roller ball, and ball pen are available with a normal clip Fountain pen available with a stainless steel nib in fine, medium and broad widths.
Lalex 1938 has always been an innovator of carefully made pens. Furthermore, the barrels made from pearl resins in rich colors with aluminum trims. The Simbolo pens comes with a large, round barrel and a sterling silver clip. Finally, The Steel nib comes with iridium tip. Indulge yourself with one of these pens and we guarantee that also you are going to like the way you write,
Lalex Simbolo Roller Pen
In 1938, Leopoldo Aquila founded Lalex in Naples. He combined his initials “L.A.” with the later-work for the law profession, “lex”. He created a company based on solid principles of honesty, and a wish to made pens using the latest technologies. Lalex 1938 pens have a simple form. Many of their designs are based on geometric designs. The Simbolo comes in the circle version only. The success of Lalex 1938 came as a result of the dedication of its founder. He wanted the company to have a market presence through quality and prompt service. These are two important characteristics that will make anybody to buy or not a pen.
His view was that a pen is not only to write with, but is also a valued object, and a prestigious gift. Therefore, he hired some of the best jewelers in Naples to design a series of pens and accessories. In 1938 Lalex entered also the top-end pen market.Right after the Aquila Group sold Montegrappa in the year 2000, plans to develop the Lalex line of pens and accessories took a new bust. The new lines had materials and colors aimed to expand the market base. Giuseppe, along with his father Gian Franco Aquila, own Lalex. it is clear that for him pens and the family business are no joking matter. Lalex pens are produced in the Aquila’s Group 1,500 square foot factory near the town of Pastorano.